Are you wondering how to make Pinterest board covers? Trust me it’s Easy! In this post, I will help you to make Pinterest board covers for an awesome Pinterest profile.
If you know the importance of Pinterest in your business you must want to make your Pinterest profile look perfect and branded.
Who doesn’t like a well-branded Pinterest profile right? Every business needs consistent branding to grow their businesses.
In this post you will get:
- Why make Pinterest board covers?
- Step-by-step tutorial on how to make Pinterest board covers.
- Free Pinterest board cover template for you.
How to make Pinterest board covers – the easiest tutorial
1. Log in to your canva account. It’s alright if you have a free account. There’s no need to buy a pro account to make Pinterest board covers.
2. Now go to the search bar and create a new design and select a custom size.
3. 600×600 pixels is the recommended size for Pinterest board covers. Create a design of this size.
4. Now you can select any template that you like to make your design awesome with canva. You can even design your Pinterest board covers from scratch.
5. There are only 3 things that we have to focus on while creating a Pinterest board cover – The title, Colors, and a high-quality picture. Design a Pinterest board cover according to your brand colors and styles.
6. Now after completing the design, download it.
7. Next step is to log in to your Pinterest account and post the board cover as a pin. Post it on a board that you want to add this cover to.
8. Now, go to your Pinterest profile, then click on the board that you want to set up the cover on.
9. Now click on the “…” icon. From here you will find the option to edit the board.
10. Now when you click on edit board, you will find the change board cover option.
11. Tap on it and select the pin that you want to make a cover for this board.
12. Now click on done and you are all set. Your board cover will be updated and look like this:
Why make a Pinterest board cover
If we talk about business, branding plays a huge role. Consistency branding builds authority and trusts in your business. Creating a board cover represents how well-organized your business is.
If we do not set these covers your Pinterest board will look messy. Pinterest boards are like books. No one will ever want to read a book with no title and no visuals on it. The same goes for the boards.
Free Pinterest Board Cover Template
As promised, here is your free Pinterest board cover template –
I hope you have learned how to make Pinterest board covers in this post. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.